THE CAPTAIN'S CORNER
|INSPIRATION FOR NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH
Written By: The Queen of HeartsINSPIRATION FOR NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH
by The Queen of Hearts
We forget all our relationships require open and honest communication, nurtured by lots of Love, Support, and Respect for ourselves as well as others. Remember the inner core of any persona is where all the innocent, peaceful, gentle, tender warm action and thoughts begin. These thoughts generate what we all crave, desire and thrive on. Acceptance and understanding are the keys to all social harmony.
To live in Honor with Humanity one must decide on a code of Honor. I`ve chosen the following:
1. I choose to take of myself first so I have something to share with others.
2. I choose to see the Spirituality and Good in all Humanity.
3. I choose to Seek the Positive in all that I See, Hear, Speak, and Do.
4. I choose to express myself with Truth and Kindness to my Fellowman.
5. I choose to lend a Helping Hand and Heal Hearts rather than Hurt them.
6. I choose to practice Sharing and Caring over Selfishness.
7. I choose to live in a world of Inspiration and spread Hope over Despair.
8. I choose to see Life`s Brilliant Faces light up over spreading gloom and darkness.
9. I choose to be Creative and Experience Life over being a silent observer.
10. I choose to Educate and Guide rather than Ignore my Responsibility to Humanity.
11. I choose to Spread the Power of Peace and Unity rather Ridicule, Neglect, or Hate and War.
12. I choose not to Live in Fear but to Challenge Myself to Faith, Love and Confidence.
13. I choose to forgive myself when I falter in my Footsteps or Decisions.
14. I choose to Love Humanity with my Heart and entire Being, to Live my Life experiencing all the colors of true emotion, to truly include my fellow man. For this is the Splendor of the Journey that I choose.
It`s not the destination that matters it`s the Journey, Embracing Yourself, your Family, Friends, and Neighbors. Then finally Honoring the Spirit of Humanity, the Spirit of Life through Grace, Integrity, and Dignity with open Arms and Hearts and Minds.
We are privileged to experience Development , Wisdom, and Stature. Working modestly is Inspiring and makes one a unique individual seeing the needs of others.
Copyright 2001, CFC
Driven by Xcent
AMS Developers, Inc. 904 Thomas Drive, Jackson, Michigan 49203 517-841-6497
% ' test %> <% ' test %> <% ' test %>